sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017

My favorite piece of technology

Hello people, in this opportunity I'm going to talk to you about my favorite piece of technology, the laptop, I got it a couple of years ago for my birthday because I needed to do my homework and stuff like that, although I also use it to listen to music or play video games, it is very helpful to look up for information or watch videos that help me to study now that I'm in college.
I usually use it in the afternoon when I get back from college but in the weekends I use it mostly during the day when  I have some free time.

Sometimes I think about what my life would be without this piece of technology, and I guess that it wouldn't be that bad, I think that I could survive without it.             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario