viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

Festivities !!!!!

It's always nice to talk about festivities, in this occasion I'll talk about my favourite one, New Year's Eve, is on the last day of the year December 31 according to the Gregorian calendar. It origin dates back to the XIV century when the pope Gregorio XIII isntalled it with the purpose to replace the julian calendar and so the New Year began to be celebrated in many catholic countries in Europe and then all over the world.
This is my favorite festivity because all the familly reunites for a big dinner and have some fun, singing, eating watching the fireworks  and mostly talking about the year that has pass and the one thats coming. I like this very much because is in this time when I think about my life and the fact that is great to be alive to see a new day.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario