viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

A great professional...

Hello again, I wanted to take a moment to talk about someone that is very important in my life and now my career in the university, a person that I admire because of his work and what he has done, Gustavo Santaolalla. He is a musician and, music producer and most important, a great sound engineer. Gustavo was born in 1951 in Argentina and started as a member of a rock band called 
''Arco Iris'', playing guitar and singing, he was also the main composer of the band. In time he left the band and then started working with several musicians and other bands as a music producer, also he worked  in films creating the soundtracks, this led him to the Oscars winning in two occasions, one for his work in the movie ''Brokeback Mountain'' and for his work in the movie ''Babel''. Gustavo´s latests work was for the soundtrack a sound mixing for the videogame ''The Last of Us''.
I like him not only because his success and the recognition of the world, I like him because of his way of being, the way he works, he has an amazing creativity and ideas that make him a great professional in the field. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario