viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

Who am I ?

Hello world, in this post I'll tell you about me,  my name is Matías Espinoza I am 18 years old, I was born in 1998 in Santiago de Chile, I live with my parents and my 13 years old sister, I studied at the Bahia Darwin elementary and later in Liceo Manuel Barros Borgoño. Now I'm in college studying sound engineering at the Universidad de Chile, I'm very proud of it.
I think I am mad about movies, I've seen a lot of movies, often thrillers and suspense kind, The Secret Window or Zodiac are my personal favourites.
Another thing I like very much is music, in my life I've listened to many music types, usually from the 70', 80', 90' decades, but lately I've been listening folkloric music of my country like Los Jaivas, Inti-Illimani, etc. This music inspired me to learn how to play musical instruments, now I know how to play guitar, charango and a little keyboard, but I want to learn more.
This is it for now, I'am just 18 years old, life awaits for me.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario